Friday, August 30, 2013

'Tis what 'Tis


In the case of the Mets this week, you take the split, and each a solid win at that.

I haven't even been able to watch the Mets clips of yesterday. I was in transit to Coney Island during the game to get to the ballpark early for the Ebbets Field 100th Anniversary jerseys. Besides a fantastic win by the Mets, the Cyclones beat the Yankees 2-1, with a fantastic 4-6-3 double play to end the game.

It's been a combination of more on my plate and lack of motivation to be writing about the Mets everyday, but I appreciate all of you returning when I do. I'm getting into balancing my new schedule a bit better, so there should be some more posts on the way as September rolls around.

The Rising Apple Report, and a great episode at that, is down below, and I am also going live on air with screenwriter Ron Main on the Bedford & Sullivan podcast at 1:30PM ET today. We'll discuss Ron growing up a Dodger fan in Queens, his parents' roots in Brooklyn, and his favorite player, Duke Snider. We will also discuss the current screenwriting landscape in Hollywood, as well as the film industry in general.

Have a great Labor Day weekend, folks.

LET'S. GO. METS.
Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, and follow on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment