Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rarely an Off-Day These Days


I really don't want to write too much.

I know I'll go into a rant about Terry Collins or umpiring or something, other than what I really want to focus on, which is Tuesday's game and the BOMB of an insurance run my boy Ike slammed into the Pepsi Porch.


I did plenty of ranting about a bunch of stuff with Andrew Battifarano on last night's Rising Apple Report, so just go ahead and listen to that as you settle into your Thursday.

Enjoy the off-day, everyone (as much as you can enjoy a day with no Mets Baseball.)

LET'S. GO. METS.
Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, and follow on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment