Saturday, July 13, 2013

Just DON'T GO 20.


Though we always root for the Mets to win, last night, I bet most of us in the back of our minds didn't care about the outcome as much as we cared about the game not being one-a-dos.

And that's really all I have to say about it. Mets had plenty of opportunities to win and Terry Collins leaves you scratching your head.


On another note, I was able to interview Brooklyn Borough Historian Ron Schweiger once more on the Bedford & Sullivan Podcast yesterday about the overall history of Brooklyn. We discussed matters such as the way the Land of the County of Kings was shaped by glaciers, its Dutch settlement town roots, its 19th Century urbanization and the identity crisis Brooklyn developed when it became a borough of New York.

Mr. Schweiger certainly knows his BK history. I thank him once more for giving us so much insight.

On Monday, I will interview Dodgers Team Historian and Publications Editor Mark Langill at 6:30PM EST, so make sure to tune in then.


Enjoy your Saturday, everybody.

LET'S. GO. METS.
Listen to internet radio with Bedford Sullivan Brooklyn on BlogTalkRadio

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, and follow on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment