Monday, April 15, 2013

Celebrate the Holiday and Tonight's Podcast


Sure..Sure...Sure...Happy Tax Day (and BEST of luck.)


But when I think of April 15th, taxes are really that last thought that passes through my head.

Over on Rising Apple, I review the film 42 and reflect on what Jackie Robinson means to our society.

Please check it out.


At 6:30 PM EST, myself and new Site Editor Danny Abriano (Congrats, Danny) will wrap up the shorter-than-initially-scheduled Twins series, and preview the Rockies series with Hayden Kane of Fansided's Rox Pile (it's also another series where it will snow all day the first day, according to my Dad who currently lives out in Denver and will be witnessing baseball live tonight if they end up playing it.)

So, make sure you tune in at 6:30PM EST for the latest edition of the Rising Apple Report!



Here's the Song of the Day.

LET'S. GO. METS

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment