Friday, February 1, 2013

Welcome to February...Baseball is Almost Here.

Every year, my birthday (Feb 9) means more than just another year old for me.

Usually, within a week's time, Pitchers and Catchers report, and many people across this land take a huge breath at the site of their favorite players just playing catch.

This year, I (and legions of other Met fans) only have to wait 4 days after February 9th for Pitchers and Catchers in the Mets organization to report to Port Saint Lucie, mainly because of the World Baseball Classic.

As per usual, I am tired of the offseason chatter. I want games, and I'm sure most of you do too.

That stitched-up white ball is almost back.

Orange and Blue to the Rescue.

I will never NOT be pumped up.


LET'S. GO. BASEBALL.
LET'S. GO. METS.
Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment