Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Work-in-Progress Random Song Boogie

I have a lot to say on this site right here, but I've been caught up on editing this game video from last year. I've had some problems based on hardware, but finally fixed some glitches and kinks, and shall soon attach the video at the tailend of a string of game stories. I do want to post more frequently than I have been, but while I get back to the writing side of things now that this video is done, you'll all just have to deal with a bunch of Random Songs. But, if I may say so, my music picks are awesome, so none of us are really suffering while the meat of this blog makes its comeback. And listen to those podcasts if you haven't yet.



Randomly Boogie Down Now.
LET'S. GO. METS.
Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment