Friday, December 20, 2013

Musing 'Bout the Mets


Last night, I was thrilled to join Gary Mack on his Mets Musings podcast, bringing with me a dose of the sounds of New York City (which is beginning to be a podcast habit of mine...) as I walked through midtown Manhattan and over the 59th Street Bridge, heading to Sunnyside, Queens.

We talked Mets, the blogs and podcasts of Rising Apple and Bedford & Sullivan, Brooklyn, New York City, and of course, more Mets.

If you don't regularly listen to Mets Musings, do yourself a favor and follow the show on iTunes or whatever other medium you'd like. Gary is a very astute, long-time Mets fan who produces great Metsian conversations for your listening enjoyment.


Enough of me typing. Press Play.

MUSING. BOUT. METSIES.
LET'S. GO. METS.


Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, follow on Twitter hereand listen to the research process here.

No comments:

Post a Comment