Monday, December 16, 2013

Flashback: R.A. Dickey & Mets Get Out of a 2011 Inning


We are in the thick of the 2013 Hot Stove season, with the Mets wheelin' and dealin' trying to improve this ball club.

This Monday morning, however, I want to start randomly taking a look at some clips I've taken over the years that I took way too long to go through and randomly turn into a clip on Youtube.

I don't know how often I'll do this, but the point behind it is that even in the losing seasons, the years people keep saying have been tough on Mets fans, are still indeed worth it. In this game of baseball, there's always memories that will last a lifetime. Even though the overall record was not ideal, the little details, the little moments, are still so awesome to soak up.

Enjoy this little clip of R.A. Dickey and the 2011 New York Mets.

And enjoy your week as well.

METSIE. BASEBALL.
LET'S. GO. METS.


Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, follow on Twitter hereand listen to the research process here.

No comments:

Post a Comment