Friday, November 8, 2013

The Mets Have Interest in Everybody and Nobody


This week has been fun and not fun at all, hasn't it?

Yes, apparently I'm getting off to contradictory ways this morning, but I kinda started the trend yesterday when I first wrote this post and then wrote this other post.

The first week of the 2014 Hot Stove, the Stove that we have been waiting for since (pick a number and add months or years to it), has begun with contradictory reports.

One the one hand, Mets are interested in Shin Soo Choo.

On the other hand, they're planning on signing multiple free agents and are "less likely" to sign either Choo or Jacoby Ellsbury (something my friend Rick Elliott will be very happy about...well, if that means he resigns with the Red Sox.)

And so begins the Merry Go Round of reports, the substance of which we will have no real idea of until they, um, ACTUALLY sign somebody.

I love and hate the Hot Stove season. I love and hate it oh so much.

Here's the Random Nothing of the Day.

LONG. NOVEMBER.
LET'S. GO. METS.


Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, follow on Twitter hereand listen to the research process here.

No comments:

Post a Comment