Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Magic Metsian Loogie


Fun times as I am about to head down to the Bergino Baseball Clubhouse to meet Greg Prince of Faith and Fear in Flushing. I will be interviewing him for a documentary I am making about the Mets an their fans. No better place to start than the Mets Fan Incarnate. It is busy times for me these days, but I've had this Doc idea for a while now and I wanted to finally get started on it. More details to come as the project evolves...

But for now, with yesterday being the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination, the video below, which at the time was a parody of this scene in Oliver Stone's "JFK", should have been posted...not as the RANDOM Nothing of the Day, but yesterday's Nothing of the Day since it's not random having to do with both the Mets and JFK. So, without further adieu, I present to you Seinfeld's, "The Magic Loogie."

KEITH. HERNAN. DEZ.
LET'S. GO. METS.


Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, follow on Twitter hereand listen to the research process here.

No comments:

Post a Comment