Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgivukkah Everyone!


I am thankful to have all the readers I have, which stems mainly from being a part of this Metsian world. I love this team, I love this sport, and I love the community it harnesses.

There'll be more over on Rising Apple very soon with all of us on the staff stating what we are thankful for, but to those who not only celebrate Thanksgiving today, but light the 2nd candle of Chanukah tonight, I wish all of my Jewish brethren and sistren a very happy Thanksgivukah.

Though he phrases it differently, my friend, Adam Spiegel (a Mets fan as well), and his collaborative team have written a song talking about the two holidays intersecting. Enjoy.

THANKS. FOR. BASEBALL.
LET'S. GO. METS.


Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, follow on Twitter hereand listen to the research process here.

No comments:

Post a Comment