Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gee, That's Better.


I've calmed down a bit since yesterday's rant about Friday.

It's nice when the Saturday recap I'm in charge of on Rising Apple is a relatively smooth and easy Mets win (as opposed to a long and excruciating 20-inning Mets loss.)

Can't be overstated how awesome it is that Zack Wheeler is making his Citi debut today at 1:10PM. Looking forward to this first one and looking forward to the many he will make over his career.


Enjoy the day everybody.

LET'S. GO. METS.

(That was a sick bare-handed play made by David in the 7th inning to end the frame. It's such a regular thing he does and does so well that I guess the folks who cut up the individual highlights at MLB.com thought it wasn't clip-worthy.)

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, and follow on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment