Friday, June 28, 2013

Bedford & Sullivan Podcast on Monday With Special Guest Larry King


As I gather the writing team together and continue to develop the premium-cable period-piece TV series regarding the Dodgers and Brooklyn, I have decided to start a podcast to get you, the audience, active listeners in the research process.

For the inaugural episode, talk-show host Larry King, who grew up in Brooklyn, will join me to share his best stories regarding the borough and its ball club, and how the two have influenced his life.

So, make sure you join me on Monday, July 1, live at 1:30PM EST for the inaugural Bedford & Sullivan podcast!




Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, and follow on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment