Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quite the Podcast & the Random Song of the Day

Today on The Rising Apple Report, I will be joined by Staff Writers Rich Sparago, Michael Lecolant and Danny Abriano.

AS WELL AS Steve Keane from The Kranepool Society...

AND Ted Berg, formerly of SNY and currently writing about baseball for USA Today.

It's gonna be quite the podcast at 6:30PM EST tonight.


(Side note, the game is on, and Carlos Beltran is playing for the Cardinals today. This is kind of a time where I realize I am rooting for him (and his health) all year...for I want him to retire as a New York Met.)


More on that at Rising Apple towards the tailend of the week....

Enjoy the rest of the game to those who can watch it.

Here's the Random Song of the Day.
(and don't forget about Julian's Met of the Week at 7:00PM.)

RISING. APPLE.
LET'S. GO. METS.

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment