Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Last Two Commence Their Final Attack & Ted's Quote

The 107th World Series has arrived, and, to be honest, it's a good one. Yeah, I would have liked to see some unfamiliar playoff teams in there, but I certainly like the classic feel of two of the oldest in the league battling. After 52 years in SF without a World Championship, 2 out of 3 would be cool. But then again, I would like to see Jim Leyland win another one outside of one with that Demon Marlin Franchise.

Speaking of which, Ozzie got fired. For me, I felt as if he had enough of a track record to warrant finding some continuity with your franchise.

But the firing helps segue into a new segment I like to call "Ted's Quote." I've quoted Ted here before, but now, screw it, I'm gonna brand it. Today's quote involves his opinion on Ozzie Guillen and the Marlins:

"Will anyone hire him again? And who would want the Marlin's job? It just appears to be such a crap organization...I just think (Ozzie's) too much of a headache and he doesn't bring enough to the table to justify being as big of a headache as he is."

Well, there ya go.

Here's today's Random Song.

LET'S. GO. METS.

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment