Thursday, October 25, 2012

WHAT Have I Been Calling This 108th World Series?!

Well, MLB Network just informed me that I have been completely out of my mind when I referred to this World Series as the 107th World Series.

I'm really sorry, you guys.

But in the 1st game of the 108th World Series, Pablo Sandoval. I was going to write a sentence after his name, but I don't think I have to.

And then there was Angel Pagan's bouncin' 3rd base double.

And in regards to the other big name in the commencement, I yield the floor to Ted's Quote, who texted this to me pre-game last night:

"I don't really like the Giants, but if there was a team called the Barry Zito's...I'd root for them."

Here's the Random Song of the Day.
LET'S. GO. METS.

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment