Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sifting Through the Rubble and the Random Song of the Day

These days, besides watching some sick playoff baseball (which would be sicker with other colors involved), I'm going through all 162 games of the 2012 season and coming up with the best and the worst of the campaign just completed. While we are all pretty focused on what the Mets can do for the 2013 season, and rightfully so, the 2012 season, of course, is still fascinating to me, as I'm sure it is to many of you. I expect these 2 seasons will be linked forever when it's all said and done, with the failures of 2012 creating the successes of 2013 (hopefully.) It's certainly hard to go through every awesomeness and every horror of the 50th Anniversary to come up with...say, 10 of each, but hopefully I'll get there soon and get more than a Random Song of the Day up here. But...it has been nice to take a little bit of a breather from all this Mets stuff....But....I do wish I were writing game recaps till at least October 28th....



Here's the Random Song of the Day.

LET'S. GO. A's & O's.
LET'S. GO. METS.


Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment