Sunday, September 16, 2012

Why is Murph Holding a Huge Paper Airplane? And the Random Song of the Day

In my search for a photo for yesterday's game recap, there on the page was Daniel Murphy holding a huge paper airplane. "What?" I didn't immediately investigate, just wanting my current state of how my world experienced the Met game to stay the same. Apparently, a giant paper airplane landed in front of him in the 6th inning of yesterday's game, all the way from the upper deck. Murph got a kick out of it and, according to comments on Metsblog describing Howie's description of it all, he and Ike applauded the fans. Must have been a funny moment in yet another Mets loss.

Speaking of Ike, I'm glad to hear he hit his 27th home run of the year. I'm sure it's bittersweet for him as it is for all of us.

I am actually allowing myself to open football into my world today. Instead of being in a Metsian recluse, I will toss Howie and Josh into my ear come 2:10, which will be the first time in a while I've been able to either listen or watch a game. While I'm not even close to letting Mets baseball take a backseat, the transition should start earlier than I expected I would let it.

Enjoy the game, enjoy Sundays in the Autumn and Winter, and enjoy the Random Song of the Day.



LET'S. GO. METS.


Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment