Sunday, September 2, 2012

Enjoyin' the Sweep Down by the Bay

I took a solo journey this afternoon on my Brother-in-Law's bike to Irondequoit Bay, the destination from the night before, as the Mets' Bay helped seal the sweep over the Fish. A beautiful view I will speak of soon that was only enhanced by the awesome baseball being played by the Mets.

For now, celebrate the work you all do. Have a wonderful Labor Day.

Viva La Bay.



 
LET'S. GO. METS.


(Remember this guy?! The first concert I ever went to in my adult life was a Rusted Root concert in 2003 at Irving Plaza. But my first concert ever was a Raffi concert. Somewhere in Virginia, probably at the Landmark Theater in Richmond. Probably in the 80's.)

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment