Monday, September 17, 2012

A Less Busy State and the Random Song of the Day

We have one more weekend of The Zeal of the Zealot, which had a very successful opening. This upcoming collection of performances should be even better. The way I put it, "The Big Bad Baseball Gypsy has crazy ideas and thoughts. And they're presented on stage now." So, if you find yourself near 86th and Amsterdam around 7:30 on Thursday, Friday or Saturday, stop in West Park Presbyterian Church for an 8:00 performance that only runs an hour and a half.

With no rehearsals to work around, I'll be able to focus on other items of interest, including the post about the Night with Ike Davis. I finally got to take a look at the photos and they are, as is seen by the one on the left,  fantastic. I look forward to sharing them with all of you. The cause can never be talked about too much, so please, head over to Solving Kids' Cancer and The Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative to learn more.


Happy New Year to my fellow Jews.

Here's the Random Song of the Day.



LET'S. GO. METS.


(Easily one of my best Youtube finds ever. It's too bad the audio is a little off the picture [I believe that isn't isolated to only me] but I don't think I'd ever seen a music video pre-1960 that wasn't the singer, group or band on a television show. Pretty awesome, right there, Dion.)

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment