Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Let It Burn


(Firstly, before I start today's rant, props to Curtis Granderson for his first 3-hit game as a Met, going 3 for 5 with a single, a double, a home run, two runs scored and an RBI.)

I'm at that point I just want to see it crash and burn. I ALWAYS like seeing the Mets make a comeback and win, but I am so fed up with Terry Collins that I just want to see a humongous losing streak that he either HAS to resign from or gets fired because of it. Do I REALLY want to see that in my heart of hearts? No...I guess. As far as I'm concerned, any success the Mets have under Terry Collins is just covering up all the problems of this team. Is it squarely his fault? No. BUT GET HIM OUTTA HERE!!!!

What's remarkable about playing the Dodgers right now is that they are WORSE than we are with the bases loaded...AND WE SUCK!!!

Dodgers are something like 3-45 with the bases juiced this year, compared to our 6-45 or something like that. Not a crazy difference, but it was on full display last night when we were unable to finish a comeback. We had the bases loaded what felt like a hundred times, and clearly what is becoming too familiar continued. Pop ups, strike outs, not even productive outs. It's outlandish.

Last night, I ironically listened to the game from Flatbush, Brooklyn, where Dem Bums used to play.

Don't blame me. Just blame the Goddamned Metsies.

Burn. Just let it burn.
LET'S. GO. METS.


Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, follow on Twitter hereand listen to the research process here.

No comments:

Post a Comment