Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Will Tonight be the Last Game of the Year?


I always want more baseball, but I wouldn't mind if this is it tonight.

As I said yesterday, because the Red Sox have lost World Series games for the first time since game 7 of the 1986 World Series, they have the potential to clinch in Fenway for the first time since 1918.

I am itching for this offseason to get started so we can stop speculating on what the Mets will do. I just want it to get underway. Though I wouldn't mind a Halloween Game 7, I'd much rather the Red Sox just take care of business this evening.

In many ways, I already wish it were Spring Training already....though the winter process is still part of the fun.

Once these games are over, for Mets fans, the REAL fun begins.

....So we can get closer to winning the last game of the year once more.......

Enjoy Game 6 everybody.

Here's the Random Song of the Day.

iTUNES. SHUFFLE.
LET'S. GO. METS.


Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, and follow on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment