Sunday, July 7, 2013

Less Words After Recap Days


I never really want to write that much more about a game I end up recapping, so this is the best I can do. I've got a few thoughts at the end of this Rising Apple Recap of the 7-6 loss at the hands of Milwaukee, so if you're dying to see what I had to say basically the moment the loss was sealed, head on over to the recap.



For now, I got a random song for all of you.

LET'S. GO. METS.


(That's not even my favorite Matt Harvey Meme from that ESPN the Mag tweet, but it's a good one. I saw one I can't find anymore that read, "For you, baby....I'll rub up a new one.")

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, and follow on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment