Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fallin' Asleep Early & Wakin' Up to a Win


I was pretty conscious through it being tied 5-5. It's such a nice feeling just laying back and listening to WFAN, and though you of course want to stay up and hear the action as a fan, it's a lovely thing to fall asleep to.

So is waking up and seeing the final score as 10-6.

I'm not sure if I was up for the Sac Fly by Murph to make it 6-5, but I kinda remember it.

I definitely wasn't up for the Byrd's Grand Slam.


Nice to see that this San Francisco Treat will round out with a day game...and with Zack Wheeler facing his former team at that.

Tune in 3:45PM EST.

LET'S. GO. METS.


Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, and follow on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment