Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Attempting to Shake Thesis Writing

It may have been Friday Night's loss, which pissed me off, but as I entered the world of the weekend before my Final Script Analysis paper was due Monday evening, I didn't want to write anything about the Mets.

Just 10 pages on The Big Lebowski.

The Mets helped by continuing to lose, which was a big disappointment after Jennry Mejia dominated on a Major League mound in ways we had yet to see up to that point. He had quite the swagger, and now emerges as part of a hopeful trio of aces we have going every 5 days for the rest of the season.

I mean, DAMN, people. I listened to Friday Afternoon's dominance, but it wasn't until the middle of the weekend that I actually watched him on the mound.



So, that'd be cool if that swagger can continue. I hope he is prime.

Last night, it looked as if the losing would continue when the Mets were beeing held in check by Jacob Turner, though they did jump out to a 3-0 lead. I actually missed the actual rally, as I was away from the radio for a bit of last night. It was nice to check back in and watch the highlights, then listen to my fingernails get bit as Bobby Parnell made us sweat.

So, we got Zack Wheeler going tonight...

Then Jenrry Mejia tomorrow...

Then Thursday, a Harvey Matinee.


Seriously.

Can we just sweep the Marlins already?


Anyway, I'm back.

And I have some Rising Apple to catch up on as well.

Enjoy the game everyone.

LET'S. GO. METS.



Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, and follow on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment