Friday, May 3, 2013

The wifi absence.

For those that tuned in Thursday, I apologize. I have been on the go and without wifi. In the last 24 hours, I have been 2 hours upstate 2 times, with two loads of boxes heading up with me in a Ford Escape. My mom has moved to San Francisco (until July, by way of aviation only) and there were a few more boxes than anticipated. My other mom (a topic I have yet to discuss on here but I'm sure I'll get into at more length one day) has moved in with my little sis in our NY apartment, and I want to do all I can to give it order as soon as possible. There is no permanent wifi at the upstate house, so yesterday kind of got lost to real life.it was an off day anyway, but a podcast did get canceled. We will certainly be broadcasting on Monday, talking ChiSox with Nick from Sox Showdown before the Midwest team come to town.

In the meantime, I will be back around wifi near noon, when I will reveal this week's Julian's Met of the Week.

Here's a Random Song to link to
.

http://youtu.be/JeNg1t1cdpY

LET'S. GO. METS.

No comments:

Post a Comment