Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wacky, Wacky, Wacky


I am upstate, and my hotspot stopped working just about the time Robert Carson was scoring a run last night....

I started writing the recap for Rising Apple, but unfortunately I didn't think of this McDonald's internet idea until this morning (but it looks like they would have closed by 11 anyway...) So Danny Abriano finished it for me (Thanks, Danny.)





There'll be ballin' tonight.
Jealous of all you folk that get to go to Citi Field tonight.

Good luck, Ted Lilly.
LET'S. GO. HARVEY.
LET'S. GO. METS.


There was a lot of talk about voodoo between Rising Apple and Lasorda's Lair last night.  Hence the "VooDoo."


Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment