Saturday, December 1, 2012

Woo.

It is beyond ridiculous that it has taken me this long to publicly say that about the David Wright Signing.

I am beyond static.

I am beyond thrilled.

The fact it has taken this long to not be so dysfunctional that you can't retain a Franchise Player is beyond something. But thank the fates it is somebody with as much class as David Allen Wright.

Now, it is time to sign Robert Allen Dickey.

I can't separate emotion from anything having to do with our Cy Young Award Winner unless Wil Myers is hitting the World-Series-Winning Home Run for the Mets. So, please- just...sign Our Knuckler.

If you want more words on the subjects of Wrightey and Dickey, I suggest you read Faith and Fear in Flushing's Greg Prince and Jason Fry.

I, after moving, have just gotten a chance to catch my breath.

So, soon there will be words and posts more frequently.

For now, I gotta write the outline to a screenplay.


ORANGE. AND. BLUE.
LET'S. GO. METS.

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment