Monday, October 1, 2012

The End Begins and the Random Song of the Day

The only games that have yet to be played are 160, 161 and 162. One more time we waltz with a former teammate, a few former champions and the last place Miami Marlins (Am I rubbing it in too much since we will only finish 2nd to last?........................ Naaaaaaaaaah, I LOVE the fact they crashed and burned after that off-season.)

My eyes will be focused as much as they can on the games without being blinded by the neon-green wall at the Marlins Ballpark. I love Mets baseball, and am sad to see it go, but I know that it won't be too long before the Orange and Blue comes knockin' on my door once more.

'Twill be an interesting off-season to say the least.

But until then...

Still some baseball to be played.

Here's the Random Song of the Day.


LET'S. GO. METS.
 

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment