Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Random Oversight and the Random Song of the Day

I must apologize to all of you who got to the end of yesterday's Random Song, the Mortal Kombat Theme, and were flabbergasted by the gong sound getting cut off. I obviously grabbed the video version I liked the most but didn't listen to it through the end until it was already posted. It is unacceptable to listen to the Mortal Kombat Theme Song with the gong sound getting cut off at the end. So, here is a gong sound on its own.


I know this can never make up for the emptiness some of you might have felt in the moment when you arrived at the end of the Mortal Kombat Theme Song and were shocked to hear the gong get cut off, but I hope the gong sound on its own can fill some of that void.

Anyway, here's today's Random Song, which will certainly be the complete version (Apparently, my mind is somewhere in the mid-90's this week...)


LET'S. GO. METS.


Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment