Thursday, September 20, 2012

Back to my At Bat Ways and the Random Song of the Day

Tonight begins the final weekend of The Zeal of the Zealot. I still haven't quit, even for the good of the Mets. Big Bad Baseball Voodoo is tryin' real hard to get me to take a dirt shower, or eat fried chicken every night, but I just won't fall for it. The Voodoo must be exercised, without ridiculous "no 13th Floor" type of stuff (but...it's still the 13th floor.....we're just NOT SAYING it is...)

When superstition is so ingrained in your being, throwing it out the window is easier said than done.

Regardless, as always, I will At Bat it up while still listening for my cues, because the fan in me won't let me go an hour and a half without some sort of play by play experience.

Enjoy the game everyone. Regardless of the possible Voodoo.

Here's the Random Song of the Day.


LET'S. GO. METS.

 
Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment