Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another Meaningful Loss and the Random Song of the Day

This is unprecedented. I have combined yesterday's game recap, a game that not even nature could put out of its misery, with the Random Song of the Day. Normally, the song would be telling of what I feel about the game by the end of it. But I felt nothing (and I'm not about to put that song, "Nothing" from Chorus Line up here.)

I started the game 2 hours late (Kevin?! Is that you?!) And at some point, I started fast-forwarding, since it was currently raining and I wanted to see whether they'd make it to the 5th. They did. And they shut down play in the 7th. I thought it was for sure over. I fast-forwarded through the Dodgers-Giants game to get official confirmation that Flushing had been Flushed out. By the time they were ready to start play again, I was live.

Seriously? You umps don't want to go home already?

Jeurys Familia got a little experience failing in The Show. The only redeeming quality of them finishing that game. That is certainly meaningful.

And seeing all the die-hards still there. That's awesome. Reminded me of that San Diego game back in May.

Here's the Random Song of the Day.


LET'S. GO. METS.


Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment