Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Err of Their Ways

Uh.....Let's never talk about the Mets 9-18 loss to the Rockies again, you guys.

I was riding at 30,000 feet, on my way to Denver while surfing the World Wide Web, reveling in a recently gained 6-2 Mets lead. Then, Chris Schwinden threw an easy comebacker high to first and.....YADA YADA YADA...Scott Hairston got a cycle, the Mets made 6 errors and the Mets lost 9-18. 

That all the recap deserves. YADA YADA YADA.

But Hey, at least I took this awesome photo on the runway of JFK.  

I have been to Coors Field but never for a Mets game. Looking forward to them putting that disaster behind them and Dillon Gee locking it down tonight.


Thanks for reading! Converted Mets Fan is now on Twitter. Follow me @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment