Sunday, April 15, 2012

You Know What? Why Not?! Let's Bring Those Brooms Out in Philly!!

It's nice to watch the Mets look so good against Philly, beating them 5-0 on Saturday, while decked out in Mets gear in Philly. More on that coming Monday morning. However many hours I can sleep right now I'm takin'. 

But I like the team I see forming in front of me. These Metropolitans are building some swagger, some camaraderie and are letting the rest of the league know they are legit. I think they are legit. They think the are legit. And they should. I don't think this is a first two weeks fluke going on right now. I believe in the 2012 Mets...You know how that old saying goes....No need to repeat it.

Can Mike Pelfrey bring his A+ game today against this guy and the rest of the Phillies? We shall see.

But for now? David Wright. ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME?!?!?!




Thanks for reading! Converted Mets Fan is now on Twitter. Follow me here. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment