Thursday, January 31, 2019

Former Mets Pitcher Skip Lockwood Joins A Metsian Podcast, LIVE at 9pmET!

Oh, hello. You may have thought I forgot about you. Well, I've struggled to communicate from time to time over the last 4 years, but it wasn't too long ago that I would regularly post the podcasts we like to do. First, the Rising Apple Report...but for the first time I am posting A Metsian Podcast with Sam,
Rich and Mike, which we started after leaving Rising Apple.

And what a show to entertain your ears with, ladies and gentlemen. Former Mets closer Skip Lockwood, who pitched for the Mets from 1975-1979, joins the crew to talk about his fantastic book, "Insight Pitch: My Life as a Major League Closer." We welcome him to the program and cannot wait to discuss growing up in Norwood, Massachusetts, how he got into baseball in the first place, and of course, the Mets of the late 70's (I kinda have a favorite of that...)

Please, join us LIVE at 9pm ET for a Skip Lockwood edition of A Metsian Podcast!

INSIGHT. PITCHING.
LET'S. GO. METS.

No comments:

Post a Comment