Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Is It Over Yet?


We always tell ourselves we remember how these Met games go in San Francisco and that we should just go to sleep and check the score in the morning. (Or at least I tell myself that.)

Easier said than done.

It probably would have gone that way had I not had a phone call with someone I hadn't spoken to in a while. I probably would have gotten back from school, turned the radio on, laid down and let Josh and Howie send me off to sleep.

That eventually happened, but it happened between innings 13 and innings 16.

Whatever time that 16th inning was, I woke up just in time to hear, "The 16 inning...."

Luckily, this is when the Mets decided to take the lead and win.

I don't know how the Mets end up winning these games.

And I don't know how the Mets end up not losing these games.


Anyway, I'm going to attempt to be awake.

LET'S. GO. METS.

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, and follow on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment