Thursday, June 6, 2013

Whaaaa?!?!?!

I glanced at the Gameday on my phone just before my Script Analysis class started and saw that David Wright had just homered.

About 2 hours later I took my phone out hoping to see no blown lead.

Wait...10-1?!?!?!

How'd THAT happen?

Looks to me like it was a combination of Dan Haren's homer-prone ways and a good approach against him going into the game by the offense and the coaching staff.

And Gee with another fine outing after starting out rough in the 1st.

And, of course, The Byrd.

At the beginning of the year I said I'd take something like .250 15 75 from Marlon Byrd.

Sounds about right for whatever pace he is on.

He currently stands at .255 8 28.

We'll see how it plays out.

But for now...

Say it with me...

Byrd?

WORD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment