Friday, April 19, 2013

This is crazy.

I got a lot to do today, so I'm all over the place as we prepare for the potential ballerness tonight between the Mets & Matt "Baller" Harvey and the Nats & Stephen "Innings Limit" Strasburg.

Though I've had plenty to keep me distracted from all going on in Boston, the story has been generally on in my background. I look forward to baseball once again taking me away.

And hopefully the rain holds up....

geeeeeeeesh.....


If you're reading this in Boston, stay safe.

Everyone should, obviously, and there's nothing necessarily more important about this moment than any other time. But moments like these keep you humble, and loving every minute of the time blood is pumping through your veins, so I wish to all the safest possible travels through the turmoil of life on Earth and in the Universe.

LET'S. GO. METS.

No comments:

Post a Comment