Thursday, June 7, 2012

See Ball, Catch Ball, Throw Ball

The Mets defensive woes continued as Daniel Murphy let a ball go between his legs before kicking it in the 1st inning, leading to an Adam LaRoche 3-run jack off Jeremy Hefner. The Mets could not overcome it, losing to the Nationals 3-5.

I was not able to watch very much of this game, and while we kept edging back into it, I never felt like we were going to pull this one off. Truth be told, I was mostly still thinking about the mess Monday night's game was. To me, last night's game had everything to do with Monday night's game, and that's all I was thinking about once the last out, which I did view, came to fruition. So, since it took me this long to get to get to this post, and since it's so close to the, in my mind, MUST-WIN game to get the good feeling back on track, I'll leave this recap and reconvene with all of you after RA Dickey takes care of business against Chien-Ming Wang at 1:05PM today.

Make 'em dance, RA.

LET'S. GO. METS.

Thanks for reading! Converted Mets Fan is now on Twitter. Follow me @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment