Thursday, May 16, 2019

Go Font Yourself

What else is there to say? I'm not going to kid myself stating that the Mets lost last night because I wasn't wearing the Mr. Met T-shirt. They lost because of the old cliché, "Momentum is only as good as your next day's starter."
AP/Patrick Semanksy
Photo via Newsday

While Jason Vargas, currently on the IL, has been better since I wrote about how they needed to move on from him, it all goes back to what I said then. The Wilpons can hold meetings all the want trying to swing the tides, but how can they be taken seriously when they run a pitcher out there, no offense to Wilmer Font, they literally traded for just because they needed an extra bullpen body? It is so many  adjectives that go through the mind as to how the Wilpons run this team.

AND I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN INTO THE FACT THE OFFENSE COULD HAVE DONE THEMSELVES A FAVOR WITH RUNNERS IN SCORING POSITION, TOO! Patrick Corbin is a great pitcher, no doubt, but seriously.

We're going off the rails on a crazy train. And I'm not even going to use that song here.

Quick turnaround with a day game after night game. Seriously, Mets. Just...seriously, come. ON.

WIN. THIS. SERIES.

LET'S. GO. METS.

No comments:

Post a Comment