Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thank You

Thanks to each and every one of you for your readership. It means the world to me that people out there appreciate this website, and the viewership in the 1st half was more than I could have dreamed. I am still in the growing stages of blogging, and I know that UP is the only direction to go.

It is because of the Mets and baseball that we are all brought together. Times can be grand and times can be tough, but regardless, we unite under one singular feeling: We LOVE this team and the game. Us fans might not always agree on certain specifics, but we will always root, root, root for the Metsies. Thank you for your appreciation of what I have to say on the matter.

The 2nd half is on its way, and I have know its going to be spectacular, for the Mets and for this Blog.

Thanks again,
Sam Maxwell


LET'S. GO. METS.

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment