Friday, February 10, 2012

Starting 27 off in a very Metsie Way

Yesterday was my birthday and I received a couple of Mets items of interest, which I will post later this weekend. 

Since this is the first time I have worked on any blog, I will experiment with some segments over the next few weeks as we lead to real baseball games and see how they turn out. 

I expect to take a cue from Ted Berg and do a NY food related segment, and he gave me a good idea involving pizza the other day. And I won't pull a Vanilla Ice ("no, you see Ted Berg's food segment goes 'Da-da-da-da-da-da-da   --Da' but my food segment goes "Da-da-da-da-da-da-da --Da Da'") and admit when I'm straight up stealing. But hey, everything is derivative these days and I believe it is fine to wear your influences on your sleeve.

I took a lot of photos of Citi Field and my journeys to Citi Field in 2011 so you should expect some photos to pop up here from time to time leading up to the 2012 season. So look forward to that.

And other things will pop up as I have ideas, and we'll see where it takes us. Very much appreciate your readership, and until next time, I'll leave you with these words from our dear ol' Casey:


No comments:

Post a Comment